There are several online shooter video games like Dhoom, Apex Legend, Medal of Honor, Quake, Overwatch, Country Strike, Golden Eye 007, PUBG, etc. Call of Duty is also one of online shooter game which has been liked by gamers since the beginning of time. It is one of the known games in the mobile game industry.
Call of Duty is an online game. It is a first-person shooter game. It is developed by Infinity Wards in 2003 and published by Activision. Earlier version creates the scene of World War II in the mind of players. With the enhancement of animation and gaming technology, the midst version supports the ground of outer space and futuristic world.
Somewhere, the gameplay and theme of the game are similar to the Medal of Honor. But, the modified versions are unique in their ways. The game simulates combined arms and infantry of World War II, with the modified engine of the id Tech 3. After Infinity Wards, the series was also developed by Treyarch in 2005 and Sledgehammer Games in 2011. The game supports different platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, GameCube, OS X, Xbox, Xbox One, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, Wii, Wii U, etc. .
What’s new in Call of Duty?
Each version of this game includes many features. These features are continuously grabbing players’ attention since the beginning. Here are the names of few such features.
- Maps: Franchise of Call of Duty includes seven variety of maps. Naming Crash, Crossfire, Killhouse, Firing Range, Hijacked, Nuketown, and Standoff.
- Game Mode: Modes are the basic necessity of a game to make it more interesting. Call of Duty offers various modes to players naming Plunder, Hardpoint, Frontline, Search and Destroy, Deathmatch, Free-for-all, etc. More information about these modes is given in the later section.
- Loadouts: Loadout features helps you to choose primary and secondary weapons of your choice.
- Characters: In mobile Call of Duty, players can choose characters of their choice. This may include Alex Mason, David Mason, Thomas A. Merrick, John MacTavish, John Price, or Simon Riley.
What are the different series of Call of Duty?
There are many series in this game. Some among them are developed by original developer Infinity Wards, while the others are developed by Treyarch and Sledgehammer Games. Here’s the list of series.
· Call of Duty (2003)
· Call of Duty 2 (2005)
· Call of Duty 3 (2006)
· Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007)
· Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014)
· Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010)
· Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (2018)
· Call of Duty: Black Ops II (2012)
· Call of Duty: Black Ops III (2015)
· Call of Duty: Ghosts (2013)
· Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016)
· Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
· Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)
· Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2011)
· Call of Duty: World at War (2008)
· Call of Duty: WWII (2017)
What are the different modes in the Call of Duty game?
With its different modes, the game has hit the sky. This game offers modes like Team Deathmatch, Frontline, Domination, Free-for-all, Search and Destroy and Plunder mode.
· Plunder Mode: It is one of the latest modes introduced in 2019. It has 102 players that divide into squads of three players batch. The target of the team is to collect more money either by looting or hitting another group.
· Frontline: It is the default mode in Call of Duty. It includes Kill house, Crossfire, Hijacked, Crash, and Nuke town. Every team must kill 50 enemies to win the match.
· Free-for-all: It is also known as Deathmatch or Wolfpack. In this mode, there’s no team, and every player must fight against each other to survive. The player with the highest number of kills will win the match.
· Team Deathmatch: In this mode, two teams with a maximum of 5 to 6 players fight to reach the kill cap or get the maximum kills within the given 30 seconds time frame.
· Search and Destroy: Here’s the main target is to search enemy players and kill them.
How to download Call of Duty?
This game supports a variety of platforms. Here are the steps to get it to download on your devices.
Download on Android:
Call of Duty is available on Google Play Store, with a star rating of 4.5 stars.
· Search Call of Duty in Google Play.
· Tap on install.
· Install and play.
Download on iOS:
Like Google Play, this is also available on App Store with 4.8 ratings. From the App Store, you can install it on your iPhone and iPad.
· Search Call of Duty in the App Store.
· Tap on install.
· Install, play, and enjoy.
Download on Windows:
For Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7 64, Windows 8 64, and Windows 10 64, you can be downloaded from the following link.
How to play Call of Duty?
This game is both a multiplayer and battle royale gameplay. It is easy to play once it is successfully installed in your device. Here are the following tips for this game.
- For lag-free experience, you’ll need around 1.6GB of storage to install Call of Duty.
- You will require a speedy internet connection.
- For good sound effects, connect your headphones in.
- During gaming, mode shut down background activities and alerts.
Choose your Facebook account to log in for the game. Customize your settings, weapons, players, and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Is Call of Duty free?
Yes, Call of Duty is available for free.
- What is the storage requirement to install Call of Duty?
Around 1.6 GB of storage is required to install Call of Duty.
- Will there be any latest modification of Call of Duty in 2020?
There is no as such official announcement from any of the developers.
- How much does Modern Warfare cost?
$4.99. This bundle also includes 500 Call of Duty points.
- How many maps are there in Call of Duty?
There are seven maps in Call of Duty.
- Can the player choose characters?
Yes, players can choose the character of their choice.
With the field scenes featuring space and futuristic world, it has taken video gaming to the next level. The generation is appreciating all the animations, including drones, field, maps, weapons, customized characters, and load-outs. If you too love, online gaming, or addicting to shooting games, you should try Call of Duty once.