Who Was Eric Rohan Justin, and Why Was He So Dangerously Out of Place?
Ava Majury told the newspaper she was stalked online about the terrifying time a guy broke into her house armed with a pistol.
On Thursday, February 17th, a piece headlined “TikTok star Ava Majury Discovers the Dark Side of Fame” went up, detailing her terrifying ordeal.
Where Did Eric Rohan Justin Come From?
- Originally from Ellicott City, Maryland, Justin was just 18 years old.
- In the year 2020, 14-year-old Majury observed a certain TikTok user who was a little too insistent with her remarks.
- Users with the names EricJustin111 were really identified as Justin.
- Two years and three months later, on February 17, 2022, The New York Times published an article with further information on the events of that summer.
- According to the new publication, Justin not only spoke with her on Snapchat and Instagram, but he also made appearances in games she and her brothers played together.
- Ava was able to apparently make $300 off of Justin by selling him two images of only her face, which her family reportedly approved of.
- Allegedly, Justin went to Majury’s family’s house in Naples, Florida on July 10, 2020 and brandished a shotgun.
When Did Justin Eric Rohan Disappear?
According to the Majury family, Justin “blew open” the front door, but his gun stuck.
Rob Majury, Ava’s 51-year-old father and a former police officer, pursued him away but faltered.
He returned inside to get his weapon, he informed the cops.
What Happened to Ava Majury on Tiktok?
Back in 2019, the Majury family uprooted from New Jersey and settled in Florida.
According to the story in The New York Times, the young person is still using the service.
Reports claim that Ava has earned “thousands of dollars in endorsement agreements” on TikTok.
Producers in Hollywood and on reality television are taking notice of her as well.
As a result of her success on TikTok, she has become a sensation on other platforms as well.
Ava’s popularity on social media has led to endorsement opportunities.
Her father said to the New York Times, “Her inventions, her connections, and her films were so huge a part of her that to take it away would have been hard.”
The Stalker Opened Fire on Ava and Her Family Home
This week, Ava told her terrifying stalker experience to The New York Times for the first time.
She said that a user named EricJustin111 started following her and commenting on her videos in early 2020, not long after she joined TikTok.
Though she didn’t give it much mind at first, after he had her number he started pursuing her. Later, she found out that her New Jersey and Florida acquaintances had shared her private details with other parties.
- How Did Jack Harlow’s Mom and Dad Encourage Him to Pursue Music?
- To Whom is David Dobrik Currently Dating?
Eric Rohan Justin Was the Shooter.
Eric Rohan Justin, a teenager, was identified as the stalker by the New York Times.
They stated he was 18 and a senior at Mount Hebron High School in Ellicott City, Maryland.
Software developer and divorcee in 2015, Justin Dominic, has verified his son’s identification.
They said, “He was a good child. I can’t think of anything to say. The thing that turned him terrible, I can’t even begin to guess. “He made a poor decision,” he concluded.
Law enforcement officials informed the Majury family that Eric had two phones with thousands of photos and hundreds of hours of footage of Ava on them.
The father of Ava claims that he will not be held accountable for murdering Eric because of the “stand your ground” statute in Florida.