KZ Center for Mobile Application Testing Registering, Logging Into Your Account, Contacting, and Answering Questions
Participants in the unified National Testing Center 2021 will be able to use the app test center KZ 2021 as a platform to test their applications. This year, the National Testing will be held in an electronic format, and it will take place from the 10th of March to the 10th of April in the year 2021.
The testing principle that has been implemented revolves around the concept of ‘one tested, one computer, one camera.’
The Unified National Testing (UNT) is a mixture of the admission examinations that culminates in the final student certification outcomes.
Through the qualitative implementation of UNT in Kazakhstan, the UNT has brought about equality of rights for its users, as well as the improvement of infrastructure and the quality of education in the country.
What is the procedure for registering with the App Test Center KZ?
Registration for the KZ app test center can be completed by following the steps outlined in the instructions provided below for your convenience.
- To access the app, go to https://app.testcenter.kz/.
- After that, go to https://app.testcenter.kz/ and click on the green link that says “Registration.”
- The first thing that comes to mind is selecting the chosen language, which can be either Kazakh or Russian depending on your preference.
- Fill out the form with a valid email address, and then click on the blue tab that says Register, which is located near the bottom of the page.
- Your username and password will be emailed to you at the address you provided. Keep them somewhere safe, and then click on the confirmation email link to confirm your subscription.
- Following confirmation of your email address, you will be sent to a page where you will be required to input your IIN, your full name, and your contact/cell phone information.
- In the event that you merely tab on the reading glass signpost while entering your IIN, the other details may be pulled for you automatically based on that information.
- After that, simply click on the Save button, and your personal information will be sent to your profile as soon as possible.
- A few details would be entered on the site, and the registration procedure would be completed at this point.
Apply for your UNT by browsing your profile and entering the appropriate information.
Before submitting your application to UNT, make sure you have read the application rules.
A single email ID can be used by just one user, which means that a one-user-one-email-ID policy is in effect when registering.
How do I log in to the KZ App Test Center?
Discover the app by clicking on the link and opening it in any of your chosen browsers.
- – After that, enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields.
- – Select the Sign-in option from the drop-down menu.
Contact Information for the Testing Center
Use the contact information provided below to get in touch with them.
The address is Nur-Sultan, Rodnikovaya St. in Moscow.
– Send an email to info[email protected]
– Toll-free number: +7 (7172) 69-50-69
What Is the Process for Obtaining an App Test Center Kz Certificate?
Log in to your test center and look for the area that has the test center certificate highlighted in yellow on it.
Take a print of the certificate by clicking on it and pulling it out of the computer.
If you need to retake the test, you’ll need to go through the same formalities as before.
Results from the KZ Test Center in 2021
The results of the tests, as well as the date on which they were obtained, are included in the file.
Answers from the App Test Center KZ
Following the announcement of the results, the answers are made available to you on the website in an indirect manner through several links. As a result, if a child wishes to retake the test, the answers to the questions can be kept for future reference purposes.