Youve made the switch to an iPhone! Alternatively, consider shifting your mindset. However, are you unsure how to transfer images from an Android to an iPhone?
Many of us have heard of photo transmission via computer.
Nonetheless, some of us have it and others do not; however, this isnt a problem because I have a remedy for both.
Here, Ill explain how to transfer images using a computer or without one, as well as the pros and cons of each method.
Thats fine, if thats what you like. Lets get started now! Step-by-step instructions will be provided to you.
Make sure you read the instructions thoroughly.
How to Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone
We cant imagine our lives without photos. In the process of encoding information into a mental representation. The most common usage is to identify individuals. When we switch to a new cell phone. We want to take them with us on our mobile devices. In order to post them or even more.
The show must go on!
In order to get them on your phone there are two ways to do it.
Way1- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone Without a Computer.
You can share photos without a computer in two ways either you use Google photos or any trans app.
Google Photos: Best way to Transfer the File
Google photographs are a familiar topic to most of us. Many of us, on the other hand, have no idea. Heres a quick rundown of whats going on. Using the Google cloud, Google Photo allows you to upload or sync your own images.
NOTE: Google Photos is free to use but only till 15gigs reach on the account.
You can use this technique as you can send images from one device to another by using.
- Install the Google Photos app on your Android: Launch Google Photos app from Google Play store. And sign in to your account by adding a user id and password to it.
- Manage Settings: The very next step is to manage settings you can see three horizontal lines on the top. Tap them and select the settings option. Now, in the settings panel, you just have to turn ON two settings. Backup & sync settings.
- Wait for Android to Upload: You just have to wait a bit and let photos upload from android to googles cloud.
- Go to Google Photos on iPhone: Install the Google Photos app on your iPhone from the App store. Sign in to your account by id and password. Enable Backup & Sync Settings in the Google Photos app.
- Required result: When you enable backup, you will get your required result that the photos which you have uploaded from android will come in iPhone. You just download it on your phone.
Any Trans App: Second Easiest Method
The above method gives only 15gigs of space. Either you have to pay. There is another way. if you have the bulk of images then you may go with this one too.
For this, you just need to connect both devices to the same wifi. Through Any Trans App. you can share the bulk of images faster.
- You can share images along with messages
- Fast data transfer speed
- Free of cost
- Selectively transfer data
You can share data from following this step by step guide
- Download the app: You can download the app from the app store on your iPhone also, you can download the app from Google Play Store on your android phone.
- Wifi: Open the app on your both phones and connect to the same wifi
- Android settings: You can see Tap to phone connect at the top corner as shown in the image below. Now, tap on Local>Photos> here you can select the photos you want to transfer>click on the send.
- iPhone settings: Click on the receive button as shown on your screen and here, you get your images
Way2- Transfer photos With Computer
If you dont want to use any app. Then this is the right place for you. This is a very easy effective method to go with.
- If you are using an android computer then connect your android with it. If using Mac, install Android File Transfer, your files, photos or videos from DCIM> Camera on both devices.
- Select the photos from here and drag them to a folder.
- Now, connect your iPhone to the computer by disconnecting the android one.
- On macOS Catalina, open finder. On a pc open iTunes. Now, you have to sync your photos to your iPhone. You will get saved photos in Photos>Albums.
Note: You not only share photos from android to iPhone. You can also share photos of any IOs software-based product.