For those who enjoy playing games, you may also be interested in installing the latest software update. As well as a Microsoft user. Installing older Nvidia drivers in Windows 10 may be something you’re interested in learning about.
You may be asking because you’d like to play a classic game from your childhood. How many reasons can there be for not being able to support newer drivers? But you need to be aware of this.
A blue screen or any other issues may occur if you use this on a computer.
Drivers can be installed in a variety of methods. In this article, I’ll walk you through the process of reinstalling the old drivers on your computer.
How to Install Old Nvidia Drivers Windows 10
In order to boost the performance of any application or game, it is necessary to install old drivers. To begin with, you need to be sure. You’ll be installing drivers for the application that make sure the application isn’t already updating? You run the risk of introducing a bug to your machine. There are some risks involved, so be sure you’re doing it on your own.
Method 1- Rollback Nvidia Drivers
Assuming your computer already has video drivers set up. Microsoft has a built-in capability that allows you to go back in time. If you wish to revert to older Nvidia drivers. You must follow the instructions presented in this tutorial in order.
Note: if you don’t have any previous drivers currently saved on this device then you have to follow Method2.
- Go to the search bar and type “Device Manager” or go to the start button and click “Device Manager”
- Click on the “Display Adapters” and open the drop-down menu
- You can select a graphics card of your choice.
- Click on properties and click on the “Driver Tab” at the top of the window.
- Here, you go. Now, just select “Roll Back Driver” and follow the onscreen instructions.
Method 2- Install Old Version Driver And Delete The Latest Driver
Find old version
In the first way, we discussed saving drivers in order to roll them back, however if you don’t have any saved drivers, this method will not work. Not to worry, you’ve come to the right place. You only need to carefully follow these step-by-step instructions.
You need to know the details of your graphics card in order to do this. Alternatively, you’ll need access to your device’s manager.
To go back to a previous version of the driver, use the NVIDIA Advanced Driver Search web page as a starting point. Now, you must enter the specifics of your graphics card. Keep in mind that your graphics card’s specifications are essential. To get to the “Device Manager,” type “Device Manager” into the search bar or use the start menu. There, you’ll find all the information you need.
Once you’ve entered your information, you’ll be taken directly to the drivers of your choice. You can also select drivers that have been released in the past from this page.
Uninstall old version
When you uninstall the old version. The chances of glitches going down and chances of new drivers working properly increase. Here, you can check how to uninstall the one.
- At the top of the list, you will get the “Apps and Features” option in the start menu. Click on that.
- Here, search “Nvidia drivers”. Now, you can select the drivers of your choice and uninstall them.
You can install Nvidia drivers windows 10
- Now, you can download the new drivers and click them to save
- Once, installing stops. You can now press ok to finish this step.
- Now, just follow the onscreen instructions. And here you go
- The most important is to check the drivers which you have installed
- Open your Nvidia panel and confirm.
You can follow any of these steps. Both of the steps are successful.
Where Should I Find Drivers in Windows 10?
I have already discussed the complete instructions above. You can find drivers in the “Device Management”. You can reach there by start menu or by searching in the search tool.
I hope this article find suitable for you. You can reach us in the comment section to share something related!
Are These Methods Safe to Apply?
Yes, these steps are completely safe. But, installing or not it is all up to you. This is completely your decision.