In the era of online games, players often search for new and advanced game patches. Garena Free Fire is one of such online game. There is over five hundred millions download of this game. The game holds 4.5+ ratings on various app stores. The user response is making it one of the most popular mobile battle royale games.
Developed and published by Garena Studios, Garena Free Fire is a mobile battle royale game. The beta version of Free Fire game was released in November 2018. Officially, the game was launched on December 4, 2018, for Android and iOS. Garena Free Fire is also known as Free Fire or Free Fire Battlegrounds. Due to its popularity, Google play awarded Garena Free Fire as the ‘Best Popular Vote Game’ in 2019. Currently, the company is working on the advanced version of this game named ‘Free Fire Max,’ which will release soon. Players around worldwide are waiting for the official launch of the advanced version.
What’s new in Garena Free Fire?
Well, the latest update on February 25, has worked well to make the already exciting gameplay more enjoyable. The game makers have updated maps, gameplay, and various features. Here’s the list of few such features.
- Free Fire Gameplay: The gameplay is the same as the previous one. Fifty unknown but real players of different localities are air picked and dropped to an island. The island is named Free Fire island. Players are allowed to land anywhere on the island they want. Also, they can choose their starting points and weapons. They can also extend their battle life by choosing supplies. One who survives till the last wins the game. A player can hit and kill others to ensure their survival and safety.
- Map Kalahari: Kalahari is the latest updated Free Fire map. The real Kalahari desert of Africa inspires it.
- Medical Equipment: Medical equipment is featured in between battle to save the life of a player.
- Massive Battles: 50 real players can play a battle together online.
- 10+ Unlocked Characters: There are 10 unlocked characters such as nurses and athletic girls, which give the game a realistic and exciting mode.
- Fight with Squad: Free Fire allows the players to fight in a group of up to four players.
- Vehicles: There are jeeps and trucks in the islands. Vehicles can lift and drop you anywhere on the island.
- Guns: Free Fire offers various weapons like Dragunov to grab a player’s attention.
What are the different modes in Garena Free Fire?
Being awarded as ‘Best Popular Voted Game,’ Garena Free Fire offers various modes in a battle to entertain its players. Here’s the list of different modes of Garena Free Fire.
- Classic Mode: It is the default setting mode of Garena Free Fire. Here 50 real players compete with each other. The one who survives until the end is the winner.
- Ranked Game: Ranked game mode does not differ much from the classic mode. You have to compete with 50 real players again. The only difference is that you earn 20% more bonus while playing in this mode.
- Rush Hour: Here, you compete with 20 other real players in the shorter field. Game time is short. Also, this mode is available in a specific interval.
- Custom Game: Garena Free Fire allows you to host your server via custom mode. This means you can customize the game according to you.
- Solo, Duo, and Squad Mode: Besides of above standard game mode, you can also fight the battle in groups. You can play it in a duo or in a squad which should not consist of more than four members.
What is the difference between PUBG and Garena Free Fire?
Though, Garena Free Fire is quite similar to Player Unknown’s Battlefield. Still, there is a significant difference in both two. Both games are adored by people and are unique in their ways.
- RAM Requirement: PUBG requires high RAM at least 4 GB, while Free Fire can work in 1 GB RAM.
- Storage Capacity: PUBG needs a high storage device for more than 64 GB. And, Garena Free Fire can work conveniently and lag-free on 500 MB storage.
- Graphics: Both the battlefields offer high-quality graphics to players.
- Battery Requirements: PUBG consumes more battery and needs a device with battery power at least 4000 mAh. For Free Fire, 2700 mAh battery power is enough, as it drains more battery.
- Chance of Win: There is less chance of winning in PUBG as there are 100 players in battle, 50 real and 50 bots. You require high skills and logic to outwit other players. While you have a high chance of wins in Free Fire as other players are real and less in number.
- Purchases: In both the battlefields, items are expensive, ranging up to INR 1000. Still, the valuables of Garena Free Fire is more liked by players.
How to download Garena Free Fire?
Garena Free Fire supports a variety of platforms like Windows, Android, and iOS. Here are the steps to get it to download on your devices. You can follow these steps right now to enjoy Garena Free Fire in your device.
Download on Android:
Garena Free Fire is available on Google Play Store, with a star rating of 4.5 stars. There are more than 500 million downloads of Free Fire from Google Play.
- Search Garena Free Fire in Google Play.
- Tap on install.
- Install and fight battles.
Download on iOS:
Like Google Play, the latest version of Garena Free Fire with Kalahari map is also available on App Store with significant ratings. From the App Store, you can install it on your iPhone and iPad.
- Search Garena Free Fire in the App Store.
- Tap on install.
- Install, play, and enjoy.
Download on Windows:
For Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, Garena Free Fire can be downloaded with the help of BlueStacks. You just need to follow these simple steps.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Look for Garena Free Fire in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click on install.
- Install, play, and enjoy.
How to play Call of Duty?
Garena Free Fire is both a multiplayer and battle royale gameplay. Once it is installed in your device, you can quickly enter and fight the battlefield.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Is Garena Free Fire Free?
Yes, Garena Free Fire is free to download in various app stores.
- What is the storage requirement to install Garena Free Fire?
Garena Free Fire requires 1 GB RAM for a lag-free experience.
- Which is the latest map of Garena Free Fire?
Kalahari is the latest map of Garena Free Fire. The company recently adds it. The real Kalahari desert of Africa inspires this map.
- How many modes are there in Garena Free Fire?
Players can enjoy Free Fire in three standard modes.
- When will be Free Fire Max release?
The Garena Studios is working on the advanced version of Free Fire. The studios claim to launch it soon.
- Can a player choose more than four people in a squad?
No, there can’t be more than four players in a squad.
The action and adventure of Garena Free Fire have ranked it as the most voted game in Google Play store. The game is hugely appreciated in Brazil and Thailand. According to Wikipedia, Free Fire had over 450 million registered users in November 2019. It has grossed over $1 billion worldwide. You should try this once, to witness real experience.