5 Best Tower Defense Games And Tips to Win Them
With the crazy pandemic and quarantine scenario, we want to engage more with the online world. With no parties and social gatherings, the Best tower defense games give a stunning feel with vibrant colors and keep you engaged. Let us have a look at the best tower defense games.
Bloons TD 6
Everybody knows about Bloons: Tower Defense. This is one of the series’ newest instalments, released just last month. If this is your first time playing a Bloons game, don’t worry; it’s just like any other Bloons game.
Bloons or balloons must be deflated. You can rely on the aid of a monkey hero in this. A hero is someone who possesses extraordinary abilities. New animation and visually appealing effects make this game perfect for killing quarantine boredom or tiredness at the end of the day.
Kingdom: Two Crowns
This is a kingdom under attack from the enemy. This kingdom is in upheaval, and you must collect gold and gather supporters to bring it to a halt. Visuals will keep you riveted for weeks if chivalry is your thing. Playing with your buddies is also a big perk of this game.
This is a fast-paced card game in which you must acquire as many cards as possible. Your army’s strength will be increased as a result of this action. Sit back and let your minions do their thing while keeping an eye on the enemy’s troops.
Then you may figure out their flaws and exploit them to your advantage.
Imagine strategizing in a battle to protect your own small island against the Viking invaders! This is a great game if you like to make battle plans and relocate your troops in war.
Are you a fan of myths about ruins, heroes, and monsters? In this game, you’ll find yourself immersed in a mystical and historical environment. In this game, you lead a team of heroes to defeat a team of villains.
Here are some ideas to help you win all of the best tower defence games you’ve ever played.
Continue reading to learn more:
In 2022, Oculus Quest will be able to run Steam games.
You think you’re one step away from victory when the tables turn, and you’re forced to start over from the beginning. Here’s how to avoid making the same mistakes again.
Also Read: Google Vs T-Moblie: What Is the Best Plan for You in 2022
Tips to Win Any Tower Defense Game
- Arrange the powerful towers at a short distance from the turning points.
- Arrange the long range towers after that. They should be near the middle of the map. If you upgrade them then their range will increase. This will help you keep your enemy in check most of the time.
- Let your enemies form the wrong impression that they are winning. Arrange the towers with slowing effects so that the enemy gets the greatest blow.
- Keep your towers close to a point and intact to deliver a massive blow to your enemy. If you know that the enemy is self healing then keeping a great distance between the towers means you are letting the enemy heal before facing your towers again.
Injure them so much at a point in the map that they never get to heal.
Here are the best tower defense games for iOS (iPhones and iPads)
5. Be economic with the poison towers. Place them at such intervals that you can keep poisoning your enemy throughout the track. The next poison should come right after the healing from the first.
6. Keep a level head while upgrading. You may upgrade a slower tower if that is more effective. Keep it less expensive. Do not upgrade a lot of towers if upgrading only one has similar effects.
7. If you have reached towards the end of the game and the map is not too vast then upgrade giving priority to quality over quantity.
8. Find which towers are the most dangerous to which enemy. There are certain towers which are more dangerous that the others to a specific enemy. Research them and use those towers against that specific enemy.
Do you want to play the best tower defense games now? Click here.
I know you came looking for the best tower defense games and I hope this article could satisfy you. Which is your favorite tower defense game? Comment.
Do you have any other cool strategy to win a tower defense game? Share with your readers in the comment section.